Wednesday 18 May 2011

Injury

Having been injured in 2009 I am currently awaiting an operation.  As a result I am no longer able to drive to work.  The simple answer would be to place me at a station within walking distance of my home where I could do some form of work.  No - not likely - I have been informed that I will have to use public transport to get to my current place of employment.  A 15 min car journey is now likely to take me two hours by public transport that's if everything runs to time.  Not feasible and totally unrealistic.

The result is that I have now had to go off sick until things can be sorted and I can speak to my union.  There is supposed to be promotion for mothers going to work but believe me the way I currently feel is that I would be better off not working. 


The saga will long continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment