Saturday 12 March 2011

Saturday 12th March

Well another week is over. Took a few days leave this week to study for my promotion exams next week. Am now relaxing with my family at my caravan in Kent. Spent a lovely morning volunteering in school yesterday morning, how I love 4 and 5 year olds they are so innocent. Brings back so many memories of when Lauren was that age. Can't believe how fast they grow up.

Talking of children, found a lovely site www.babyblanket.name/ they have some beautiful baby blankets. All made from 100% organic cotton and what fantastic gifts. Am just loving the personalised baby blankets. From £45.00 I will certainly be looking at this site for future family members having children. The blankets can be personalised with name, date of birth, weight etc. Check out the site as they also produce christening blankets.

My favourite product has to be the christening blanket here: http://www.babyblanket.name/blanket-on-baptism-1

I will certainly be thinking of this for my next godchild.


Well going to be off swimming shortly and spend some quality time with my family as will be back to the grindstone on Monday, preparing for promotion exam on Tuesday. Not holding out much hope of passing - but hey, it costs me nothing to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering our baby blanket competition. You just need to name your favourite product to complete your entry!

    ReplyDelete